Pages

Throwing in the towel

Well yesterday i was so ready to throw in the towel,i seriously had no more fight left in me....this weight is just taking over my life it's all i think about,i am one who gets excited to step on the scale and see if all my hard work pays off....and when i step on and nothing it just brings me so far down i dont wanna get up,but i think about how i feel after i exercise and there's no feeling like it,it just makes everything seem so light.....
After all there are worse things in this world,it is true when you have such a minor amount of weight to lose it is a different animal and has to be treated like one,the first 80lbs did come off like a piece of cake and it's depressing to have a whole yr pass and lose like 4lbs.....it is so heartbreaking.....and those 4 came last week,and this week's weigh in was so upsetting i did the same as i did to lose the 4 and noda,well today when i weighed in the scale moved again,like it did when i lost 4lbs......i weigh in daily to keep myself on track and thats how i know im on the right track with the 2lbs gone this morning,so if the scale constantly goes down some here and there everyday it all adds up to a nice loss for next thursday.

So GOD willing and his strength to get me through my tough workouts and cravings(which haven't been there,cause i have my sugar levels straight,and no self sabotage)i think i can be at my goal by summer.So i think i'm gonna keep my running and weights the same til i stay the same for 2 weeks or 3 then i will switch it up and adjust my calories.

jennifer

0 comments: