Pages

THE BLAHS

Well today is a blah day,it's raining and kinda chilly.....which is why i am glad i have a treadmill so i don't miss a workout because of the weather.

I was so excited when tom gave me my new hr monitor(it's a polar f6) yesterday,i have a different one but it just gives my hr and that's it,i never knew how many calories i was burning or anything,my treadmill counts calories but its like most treadmills it's based on a 150lb person which i am NOT .I was shocked to see the difference in calories from my hr monitor(which i have to add my personal info like height,weight,age,etc.)to the treadmill it was like 60 cal difference the treadmill had me more.....which is an upset cause i was gauging my progress by that and add those calories up everyday for 7 days can add up to a gain YIKES.

So now i know i have to kick up my workouts to get those extra calories off,and with my hr monitor it adds all the calories from the workouts and gives the % of fat from the calories which is nice to see let me tell you lol......I think tom got tired of hearing me say i wish i knew how many calories i was burning and it was bugging me,so needless to say i am glad i got that gift so now i can gauge my progress, much more cause i can put my hr monitor to my speakers and it downloads right to my computer and i can physically see the results....well thats enough babbling for now,need to get up enough strengh to go for a walk after dinner,yes walk not run cause i think my glutes are still on the treadmill then ill cool down with some yoga,just love it.......

much health,

jennifer

0 comments: