Pages

NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS.....I GUESS

Well I haven't blogged in awhile,because there really isn't to much to say.....my life is so boring I do the same thing day in and day out,so let's think about what's new this week,I increased my cardio to 2x a day to maybe get another jump start from a few weeks ago when i lost 4lbs in a week,cause 2 weeks went by and no loss,but i did realize when i looked at the numbers my body fat % went down 3% in last weeks weigh in,so that's a plus.

Which means i lost body fat gained muscle,muscle weighs more than fat,and since i lost body fat the muscle took up that extra room which is why the scale hasen't moved in 2 weeks,but my clothes fit alittle different,my body moves so slow,and plateaus so easily that i have to constantly change things up and sometimes i run out of things to do,I remember my friend Karen would say i ate all day and didn't gain a pound or just gained one from all day and i wondered omg how is that possible,when i eat i gain 3lbs from food but by morning it all equals out....but now i realize how that's possible,it's weight training and reving up your metabolism,because i have noticed since i increased my weight training and adding running to my routine,it's like my metabolism is in high gear,when i check my weight through out the day,even w/ all the water i drink,my weight is only up a pound by the end of the day,and when i wake up the next day I have a loss.

Karen has helped me so much in my journey helped me get through alot of my plateaus,i owe her so much,I tell her all the time she was meant to come into my life for some reason,and i am so glad we have met and become such good friends,I just wish we lived alot closer.

I am so excited to get to go back down to visit her in May,and hopefully sometime she can come up here to visit me in my world.


Well i think I have babbled enough for tonight,if and when something else new comes up or happens i will blog about it,well there is.....i have a new man crush.....i will add a pic such eye candy i can stare all day in awwwww.....hope you enjoy the pic,hehehehehehe.

0 comments: