Pages

Can you hear the echo

Well its another day in my life where i do the same thing,its like the echo in a canyon...same thing over and over,i had a hard time waking up this morning not sure if it was the time change,up til 1:30 which i doubt cause that never really bothers me,or my body is tired from my hard workout yesterday.

I have been running ALOT and my legs and butt are feeling it, and heres where it echos...same thing in day in and day out.....get up have coffee with breakfy wait an hour or so go workout..have my shake..work or watch tv,or computer..have lunch...watch my soaps....have afternoon snack.....finish soaps...then start to get dinner ready for when tom gets home at 4:45pm...eat dinner and hang out...then if its a lifting day i will do it after dinner or in morning and do cardio after dinner...but either way my life is the same its just like clockwork..its pretty SAD.

I dont have any family around they all live in indianapolis,and i really dont have friends local..because 1 i dont trust easily and 2 my weight has kept me in i never wanted to go out.....but with my weightloss thats changing i like being outgoing and i'm not afraid to go out of my way to talk to people,i'm not embarassed of myself as much.

So thank GOD for myspace i met some really nice people,hopefully i will meet them all someday...i did meet karen and her family and some of her friends and they are all so nice hopefully i will go back down this summer......well thats enough babbling i got off the subject of my repititious and bring life but im ALIVE so thats all the matters.

have a good day....think ill go for a run

1 comments:

Karen said...

Your awesome JEN.. love you bunches!