Pages

Tricks of the brain

Why is it that the brain literally has a mind of it's own?It literally tries to sabotage all your hard work......the last few days my brain has been saying it sure has been along tima since we had cake,and pizza,and of course it's been saying that cause i have been on an awesome streak lately woooooohooooooo,i think my body has decided to give in and let go.
I changed a few things around and feel really good about what have done and been doing,i never realized that i wasen't eating as clean as i thought i was,nothing out of a box,if i can't pronounce it i don't eat it,and i think my body is thanking me for it.

I think the body has a set point where it's really comfortable and at a happy state cause i notice when i start to go down in weight my hunger increases and next thing you know the scale is back up again,that happened the other day after my workout i had my shake and after that no matter what i ate i was hungry,and i think my body was fighting weightloss my making feel and think i was hungry cause it didn't want me to lose it wanted me to eat.......so after i realized that i fought it big time and since then it hasen't happened again since then,and i think i broke that set point cause now things are going GREAT.
The past few weeks i have really started to listen to my body and really pay attention to how it acts towards different things,food and exercise....upping the heart rate and intensity has helped a great deal along with the clean eating.....

With that said......TO GET LEAN YOU HAVE TO EAT CLEAN....WHEN YOU EAT CLEAN YOU STAY LEAN.

JENNIFER

0 comments: