Pages

A SAD DAY

Well its been a sad day actually 2,i have tendonitis in my chest cavity and when i over do it my chest hurts really bad and it makes it hard for me to breathe..i had an awesome but hard workout on sunday and monday is when it started so i know it was that workout that did it.

So needless to say i didn't work out yesterday or today,well i thought i would at least try a walk on the treadmill no running and when i bent over to put on my shoes mt chest was thumping and it was hard to breathe so i didn't do anything today either......i knew i would be in a battle with myself over working out cause i only take a day off for rest,and i was surprised cause yesterday i didn't beat myself up cause i knew my body was in serious trouble....today is a different story i feel like crap and i wanna go for a run it just makes me feel so much better and makes my problems seem smaller than what they were before my run.

So i think thats all i hate sitting i would rather be up moving.....sore or not there will be no 3rd day resting i will be doing a run or a fast walk it only takes a day for my medicine to kick in and when it does im good to go.

Jennifer

1 comments:

Karen said...

Just keep in mind that if you dont take care of yourself first, your making it worst and you will go longer without being able to workout.. take a couple days off, recoup and then get back in the game.. always listen to your body... sometimes it just needs a break!

HUGS!