Pages

SO

So this weekend I started looking for a new pair of running shoes,cause my old ones were over a yr old and i was getting blisters over blisters on the pads of my toes.....OUCH. I have to look everywhere cause my feet are funny,they are wide at the top TOM calls them FRED FLINSTONE FEET,but anywho it takes me along time to find shoes,cause all I wear are NIKE....so we go to a few stores and nothing...so we end up at the shoe dept.they had a few nike but nothing I really liked so the lady goes new balance are good and I go I have never worn anything but nike so.....I tried the nb on and they did feel pretty good so I got them..and I was trying to save alittle money cause nike are alittle pricey.


We get home I never wore them in the house to make sure they would be ok,so I waited til the nexy day which was saturday put them on for my walk with TOM sat morning and I got to the corner of my house and had to come home and change my shoes cause I had a F***** blister already on the back of my heal...OMG was I mad,not one time wearing NIKE shoes ever did I get blisters.


So when we got home I put the shoes in a bag and took them back and told the lady I didn't want them and she asked why and I said I'm a NIKE girl and she goes enough said....I said I tried these nb and there is no comparison to NIKE,so I learned my lesson....


So we decided to go to a few stores on sunday b4 football and we ended up at FAMOUS FOOTWEAR and I found RYKA which I totally love cause they are the brand that I wear when I teach aeorbics class in cause they are alittle higher on the ankle for support.....cause i sprained my ankle pretty bad a few yrs ago....but anywho....they were only walking so I couldn't get them but they were like walking on air,so after an hr of debating and trying on I found a pair of NIKE omg talk about heaven in a shoe,I actually have never heard of this brand of nike b4 all i ever got was nike airmax triax,but these are NIKE AIR PEGASUS and they were worth every penny I spent on them.


So I just got back from my run and I can't even begin to say how much I love these shoes,it was just like heaven in the clouds...heheheheheh

So if anyone is looking for a good pair of running shoes I totally tell you to get the NIKE AIR PEGASUS.....I will post a pic of my shoes WHOOOOOOOO NEVER AGAIN will I get anything but NIKE again.

2 comments:

Karen said...

awwww those are cute shoes.... I buy Nike, I just bought a new pair about a month ago.. they are cute

ஐ♥jenn♥ஐ said...

show me yours heheheh i learned my lesson let me tell you