Pages

ENOUGH is ENOUGH

The way my life has been going lately has been shitty...mentally I am a mess I just can't seem to get it together....physically I think I'm good I get my cardio in twice a day and my weights....it's just hard for me to explain this feeling that's coming over me lately I hate it, it make me wanna go in a corner and cry my eyes out.

It sucks to when you wanna be in someone's life but they don't have time for you or maybe they just don't want you in their life...either way it just sucks.....I guess it's probably my fault cause I can't keep my mouth shut...but that's not who I am,if something is bothering me or pisses me off I am gonna say something,but then again sometimes it has bitten me right in the butt and i have wished I kept my mouth shut and counted to 100 or something,I do things w/o thinking ALOT but that's just who I am take me or leave me I guess.

But anywho I'm gonna watch a football game, sports always makes me feel better for 3hrs anyway...I hope everyone has a great night and a healthy weekend

MUCH LOVE...JENNIFER;)))))))))))))))

0 comments: