Pages

NO NEWS

I guess no news is good news heheheh not much to report I do the same things day in day out except it's finally football season thank goodness.......I love football and in a few months it's training camp for the lakers woooohoooooo.

Well I think i'm gonna tweek a few things in my diet and workouts so hopefully it will be awesome,these last few are a total BITCH hehehehehehehehe but I will manage somehow.
My brother got me p90x and I think this will be the week that i look at the dvds and give it a go,you have to be in somewhat good condition to even try them so GOD willing I can do them,well peeps thats all for now its time for my therapy session running,i swear theres nothing like it what it does for me is undescribeable,well hope everyone has a healthy weekend.

peace

0 comments: