Pages

What A Day

Today was a busy day it started with my morning workout which was way longer than i expected lol it's like I completely lost track of time,i did my weights then my run and before i knew it i was 90 min in......so i figured i better stop. Something just comes over me when i run i completely let myself go into all directions cause it's when i do all my thinking.
So i finished up, drank my shake while i watched my soap then i realized i needed to take my deposit to the bank,so i put on my shoes and clothes and walked up to the bank,it's in walking distance so why drive and waste gas when i can walk and burn calories?heheheh i'm always thinking about burning calories,i burn calories thinking about burning calories hahahahaah so anyway after my walk i wasen't done i hit the cabinets cleaned them out cause i hate clutter,things have to be in order it drives me NUTS,then i started on the garage which i will finish tomorrow cause toms tools are all over the place,he is such a pack rat ,it takes him forever to go through his stuff,when i get tired of asking i just do it myself and he doesn't even notice when i throw his stuff away cause he has so much junk lol.
So when i want something done i take it upon myself to do it,cause i hate things being messy.......well i think im done jabbering for tonight,im gonna finish my project im making for my brother,finish my cappi then go to bed cause the garage will be an all day thing plus i will have to get my run in...my exercise always comes first.

have a great healthy weekend everyone

0 comments: