Pages

BOSU

Well over the weekend I finally got my bosu,i have been wanting one for like ever but never got one cause they are kinda pricey and even if they are on sale...well needless to say it was on sale and a bit cheaper than that so i couldn't pass it up and tom said go ahead it will be one of your christmas presents,so i said ok.
Well let me tell you i hurt in places i didn't know exsisted,and for the most part i thought i was getting alot of places with squats and lunges well let me tell you not a shot hehehehe,i have been doing the basic stuff it came with a dvd and im gonna watch it tonight cause of course there is nothing on during summer time tv,i havent really done alot of core on it yet,but you work it anyway by trying to balance yourself doing the other exercises lol but i love it alot i am so glad i got it........so i think my workout room is pretty much equiped with the stuff you see at the gym except fot the other big machines which is no big deal cause i only use the treadmill there anyway.......i like free weights,bands and balls the best, some machines at the gym i use for my legs only when i wanna switch things up cause when i run i use alot of muscle anyway.......so i just wanted to tell everyone who was thinking about getting a bosu go ahead and get it it's so worth the money.....

I hope everyone has a nice healthy week

0 comments: