Pages

WHAT A DAY

WOW what a day,it's been raining for 3 days straight and steady yuck.....but at least it gives us time to get the rest of the rooms painted.I went today to sears to get the paint for my w/o room and i am so excited i looooove the 2 colors.I finally got the rest of the stuff out of my lighthouse room so we can finish it......

Not really anything else new just getting my house in order taking down curtains and washing down walls i am anal about that i hate a dirty house heheheh it drives me crazy.........and im loony now cause all my stuff is all jammed in my w/o room and its cluttered uuurg,but a few more days and it will be back to normal til we start on my w/o room,but it will all be worth it in the end,my lighthouse room is my little escape and now it will be even better cause it will be painted the way i want since it hasent been painted since we bought our house 6yrs ago.

Well world that's all for now that's what my weekend will consists of i will post pics when we are all done wooohoooo,can i get a what what

much love

1 comments:

Karen said...

thats cool... take photos so I can see the colors