Pages

SICK AS A FIGGEN DOG

Well I am here visiting my family and as usual I am sick as a dog,it happens everytime I go to INDIANAPOLIS,not sure if it's the change in weather,or something in this state.....so I went and got more medicine,and gonna try the airborne stuff i see on tv........my brother goes here try some v-c so I took one and it's supposed to help so I think I am gonna take this on a regular basis since i am going to GEORGIA in a few weeks I don't wanna be sick there like I was last year,but I was already sick it wasen't the weather there thank goodness.

So any who I am gonna go to bed early tonight and hopefully sleep a good bit and rest my body,we are having a cookout tomorrow on my last day here so i wanna be well rested,and not all stuffed up and coughing my head off,so that's all I have been up to,so I hope everyone has a great sat. night and sunday......muah xoxoxoxoxox

0 comments: