Pages

WHAT I HAVE BEEN UP TO

Well it's been the same ol same ol....eating healthy and working out like a phene,it's basketball season,well the playoffs and my LAKERS are in wooohooooo,I am going to INDY this coming monday for a week I miss my family so much and there have been 3 new additions to our family my brother ERIC just had baby LUCAS ,my other brother JEFF had CHRISTIAN,and my sister NICOLE had baby CARTER so needless to say i will have my hands full and i can't forget my EMMA.

Also I am so excited cause in less than 1 month I will be going back down to GEORGIA to visit my BFF KAREN I cant believe it has been a yr.since i was down there it was such a blast,and I promised her we would not eat tofu all week hahahaahahahaha,she is sooooooooo funny.
I already have most of my clothes picked out for my trip,I like to plan ahead cause I always change my mind on clothes,so for the most part i am pretty much ready cause the weather there will be nicer than here so it will be shorts and tank tops and maybe a pair of jeans we will see...well I think that's it for me,my 2 trips for the summer so stoked and excited I can't stand it....

0 comments: