Pages

WELL ANOTHER ONE DOWN

Well it's friday again and nothing new to report if you will......well besides it's the playoffs in basketball and my LAKERS are in WOOOOHOOOOO,and they are back in utah for game 3 and i am so excited.
2 more weeks roughly I will be in georgia visiting KAREN,so excited i can't wait,we will have so much fun,we had a blast last yr.,i can't believe it's been a yr.already,and sunday is mothers day and I am alittle upset because my mom is dead and I don't wanna go to the cemetary,but I will and I get to visit my gram and pap also which they are right above my mom,and they pretty much raised me growing up........and I will not go into the whole situation,let's just say it will be a rough day for me.
My trip to indy I was worried about because my body finally was in a losing streak and I was afraid that if I went because of the different atmosphere and stuff it would completely throw me off......and it did,I did good with my food which I knew i would it was the working out I knew would be trouble and it did....well like always everytime i go there i get sick and i did,so that for one I didn't feel like working out cause it was a chest cold or sinus etc.so.......I did get one day in before I was sick,and when i weighed in it showed a gain which was weird cause i waas only there for 2 days b4 i weighed in so i knew with my food there was no way i over ate,so not sure what was up w/ that.
Then my week started again w/ thursday and by then i was blown out sick so i knew when i weighed in at home it was probably water retention from being sick and 1 day of eating 1700 cal would not do that much damage and i was only up 4oz so i guess that's not bad for 2 weeks......and i will know more by this thursday's weigh in,if i am down alot then i know it was really water retention from being sick and the different atmosphere,but if there's not a big loss then i know i did worse then i thought.....that's why I don't like doing anything different then what my body is used to like going out of town especially when my body is on a roll cause i have learned how to read my body and listen to it so i get afraid cause i know it will take forever to get it back on a losing streak again....and i hope and pray it starts right away......I know our body needs a break but for me a week is to long a day here and there is ok but my body is so touchy it's so weird I think I am an exception to all the rules......LOL,LOL,WELL I think that's enough babbling about my weight issues but once I start I can't stop.....well everyone it's time to sign off for tonight it's almost 9 and the LAKERS will be on and i wanna watch pre game.....I can't help it I love football and basketball I am in heaven when these 2 sports are on.......

NITE ALL

0 comments: