Pages

Finally At Last

Finally at last I think I finally found what works for me,after trying out things that other people have done because they had success at it,and i figured if it worked for them it would for me right?well most of the time no.I just think my body takes awhile to get used to certain things especially food,since i have given up alot of stuff that i used to eat (wheat,gluten,dairy,to name a few)that i thought was healthy,and for most they were ,but for me they seemed to slow me down more,it seemed to be that if it was processed my body couldn't metabolize it,so it sored it.

I do have some thoughts that i would like to have pizza,or some cake and ice cream,but I am afraid since my body is responding so well of how i am eating,I don't want to throw my body for a loop and eat some of that stuff,cause i know how long it will take me to get back on track,well not track just my body to adjust to not having processed things.Maybe after a hard workout this weekend i can treat to a couple pieces of pizza,that way the refined carbs will start the recovery process,so my body will burn it not store it.
So I am gonna still do the 2x a day workouts for another week or so,to still shock my body,then see if I still lose on a weekly basis and if I don't then i will go back to the 2x a day til i reach my goal,then i know what it takes to maintain,cause after all until recently I stayed the same weight all of 2007.

I can't believe how my body is responding,and I am so glad,I guess it is true you have to try new things until you find what works for you,it is upsetting cause 2007 I tried everything under the sun,because I wasen't losing,and i figured there's something I am missing,even though I am eating healthy and working out,somethings just not adding up,so that's when I decided I have to change the way I am eating,so i did and look at me now WOOOHOOO.
I hear people say when they lost weight they got their life back, and I understand that cause when your overweight you hate yourself,and can't do things everyone else does,and for me I never wanted to leave the house,and i wore p.j. pants out everywhere cause I didn't like the way I looked and felt in clothes,etc....I think for me losing weight has left me wanting to live my life....

HAVE A GOOD WEEK WORLD

0 comments: