Pages

OH GEEZ

Well it's time to vent my frustrations AGAIN,lol....well we started the paint on my workout room,and alittle mad cause the back wall and ceiling are a bamboo shade and the wall has 2 coats and needs another and the ceiling has 1 and needs another,and we haven't even started the summer yellow on the other walls yet omg.
Well yesterday we pulled up the carpet cause it was old and didn't match the colors i picked out,and i remember when we bought the house she said the whole house was real hardwood floors,she got tired of them so she layed carpet....so we pulled up a corner to see and it was beautiful,so i was on my hands and knooes all night last night cleaning it up,and roughing it up so the polish would stick better...well the stuff i got didn't work after all that so after we finish painting tomorrow,wait a few hrs,while the paint dries we are gonna run to lowes and get the wall mount for my tv and a mat for my treadmill etc....then hang everything up on the walls,cause once we resand the floor and add the polyurathene to the floor,you cant walk on it for 24hrs,and cant lay stuff for 72hrs....so which means i cant use my treadmill im gonna have to run outside in the heat or ride my bike on the trail,and ill do my weights out in the living room,cause everything else is in my lighthouse room......GOSH.
So thats what my day consisted of,and what tomorrow consists of,I can go in there and do something but my legs are so tired from standing all day its even made my lower back hurt like a mother,so i think i will finish the last 3 loads of laundry then go to bed and get up early and start while toms working in the morning,he leaves at 5am so i think i can get the bamboo coats on while he's working.
SO GOODNIGHT WORLD WHEREVER YOU ARE.....

0 comments: