Pages

One day

Hey guys i was on a bike ride this morning and it hit me as i passed these 2 girls they were fit and thin wearing cute outfits,I just want to know what it feels like to be fit and thin,I wanna wear cute outfits where while im walking or running the shorts dont ride up my legs and hip part dont ride up to my waist cause my fat forces those things to happen, one day i will wear a sports bra and cute shorts but
I guess one I have to be comfortable in my own skin and dont look hidious in the clothes but IT MIGHT NOT BE TODAY,TOMORROW,OR NEXT WEEK (but hopefully by the time im 40 and thats only 2 yrs away)BUT I WILL GET THERE.
I want to be one of those fit girls who can buy cute things and look good in them,
I just want to know what it feels like to be thin and fit,but as i was doing tummy tucks not surgery lol moves for the abs hehe and when my fat was moving it was actually hurting and when that reality happens it hits me will i ever get there?   ONE DAY

p.s. this blog is not meant to upset any girls who work hard for their bodies and experience those kinds of things im just posting my thoughts of what im feeling right now.

Thanks guys for all your support xoxox
Jenn

0 comments: