Pages

Secret Santa

Well when I was in INDY for Thanksgiving we had a secret santa,and well I got the gift that was on my list which was the iron gym,which is a pull up bar......omg I thought with my weight training I could easily do this hahahahahahahaaah much to my surprise it's ALOT harder than it looks on tv.
So I have to use the assistance of a chair lol I CAN'T even to one huuummmmm so it looks like I got ALOT of practing to do,other than that it feels great to be back in my routine of working out and eating clean,I felt a difference right away cause when I was eating junk I was tired all the time there I took naps everyday I felt so sluggish I hated feeling that way,but ill post 2 pics of me and emma baking thanksgiving eve lol she so sweet I love her to death.... hope I dont scare you all.heheheeh

0 comments: