Pages

P90X

Well today is day 3 of P90X,I started mon. did cardio x and chest,shoulders,tris....and when I was done my arms felt heavy but not sore,so I was thinking oh geez nothing....well I wake up tues morning and I can barely lift up my arms,so it worked....wooohoooo.
Alot of the work is push ups many different ways but i dont do as many pu cause they hurt my shoulders,but i did do some and the routines he does with the weights is where i feel it the most.

Tues was plyometrics with a run.....tough tough,today is cardio x w/back and bis,well thats all for now....
Well for those of you who dont know what P90X is its a 90 day program of weights and cardio,stretching and yoga,and its all based on muscle confusion so you dont plateau.....im so happy with this program.........bunches of kisses and huggs to my brother jeff for getting it for me.So anyone who is thinking about getting this program I highly suggest it its so worth it.

I hope everyone has a healthy rest of the week.

OH P.S.
Any one who watches bl,is anyone pissed like me?Vicky I swear doesnt deserve to be in the finale............she is there for all the wrong reasons,yeah past contestants gained weight back after they won the money,but their intentions wer there to lose the weight,but her shes been playing the game the whole time and played all the people on the show....if amy wouldve voted her off she wouldnt be there in the first place,but anywho michelles there anyway thank goodness lol but if america puts heba in there she willl win i think cause she still has alot to lose still....as for ed if he didnt want to be there then walk away and let someone else who does want to be there,he is as bad as vicky,when it counted he won the challenges to win money and cars.....and the onther thing that tick me off about the show is it seems like they pick people who already have money and dont need the 250.000 that you win on the show,whats wrong with lowerclass people?They have people that need to lose the weight and need the money too.....ohhhh it just urks me to no end.Well thats all the venting lol got it all out,now im gonna let my breakfy settle and go for day 3

0 comments: